Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Friends come to the Creek

Over the past week I've caught on camera buddies who have come to our house. Rheagan had Hannah spend the night with her last Friday. We fished, roasted marshmallows by the fire, and giggled like girls do.

Mattie G. came to the house today for a few hours to hang out with Tripper. We played with bubbles, balls and the "baby dogs". Our lab had lab-golden retriever chocolate pups. Here is a picture of the chick pup. Anyone interested in the young man that we're giving away?

Tomorrow is field day so I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share.

(Note to self - do not try to upload pictures late at night.... I'm too tired to wait on the uploader to work.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxiously awaiting pictures!

John and Court said...

I need to come play...