Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to the love of my life......

After a VERY full weekend of activities.... I forgot my camera at home with the shots I wanted to upload for this page.  We went to the Cleveland/Nasty School game on Friday.  Saturday was packed with Tennessee River activities and the Tennessee game.  Sunday we were at the Atlanta Race where I took about 500 pictures.  Monday was a nice restful day with family and friends, but somehow in getting back into the swing of things I FORGOT TO PACK UP MY CAMERA. 
It's like forgetting a child - HOW DID I DO THAT?

SO...   bottom line - Happy Birthday Mack!  You are my oldest husband.  = oh wait... You are my only husband! 

I tell Rhea that she's my favorite daughter all time and she reminds me that she's my only daughter.

Kelly your day is coming soon where I can wish a happy birthday to my older sister!

No comments: