Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh Where is my Rhea Rhea... Oh Where is my Rhea Rhea...

As the VeggieTales song rings in my head (Hairbrush), I really do know where my girl is. According to her, the best week of the summer is happening. She flew to Texas today for a cousin, cousin of cousin, friend and random strangers party. Kelly has asked Rhea to join her family for a weekend of fun at Lakey. From what I can tell, it's like going to the fattest part of the Hiwasee River. Tubing, Rope Swings, Puddle jumping, etc.

I just pray that Texas can stay as normal as possible - there's nothing like the touch of Rhea.

Rheagan will return NEXT Tuesday and will pick up my cousins from California along the way for some more fun. Who says summer is almost over. I guess we've saved the best for last!

No comments: