Wednesday, July 9, 2008

no news.....

Today we got up to join MH and Big Mike geocaching. There are pictures, but none available to me. Maybe I don't want you to see pictures. We went to our greenway with coordinates and gps in hand. The cach was on the other side of Mouse Creek. Payne, Rheagan and myself decided it was all an "adventure" and crossed the creek. One un-named person fell in. No change of clothes. Not in water shoes. No fun.

Rheagan came home to take a nap and I made a doctor's appointment for her. Come to find out, no strep, no mono, no problems other than a little virus that is tormenting her. Should be ok in a day or so.

Soccer tonight for Rheagan while the rest of the gang went to the Lookouts game. Last I heard it was 1-12. Not a good night for the lookouts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a listless game...you shoyld be glad that you had other plans!

MOM