Saturday, April 12, 2008

Try-a-thon and Try-a-haircut

Rheagan and Tripp both had big days today. Rhea participated in the YMCA Try-a-thon. She ran a mile, rode a mile, and swam 4 laps of the pool. If I'm not mistaken, she came in first in her age group. This is her 2nd year to do this and loves it. The are before and after shots of Rheagan and Taylor. Taylor is a buddy on Rheagan's select soccer team. It seems that MANY people, including me, get them mixed up on the field. Same size, same hair color, same height, same way to wear their hair, play same position but different sides of the field....... Rhea is #32 and Taylor is #23.


Tripp has been needing a hair cut for quite a while, and today I got my money's worth. You'll find pictures of his before and after.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rheagan!

And, I *think* I like the longer hair on Tripp.....but the cut is cute, too. :)