Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disney update

I didn't quite give the correct numbers on my pictures... i now have taken a meager 1623 in our 5 days here. I would LOVE to share a few - but it takes FOREVER to upload them with my verizon card. Now granted - most shots are 3-5 of the same shot. when trying to get 4 kids - no make that 5 kids (we include Mack in our kid count) - it takes a few shots.

We had a GREAT day - Rhea, Mack, Tripp and I got up and were at the park when it opened - and headed straight to space mountain. We did just about all we wanted to do in the park before 11:30 a.m. - but somehow didn't make it back until after the fireworks at 9:00 p.m.

Tomorrow is Animal kingdom again with a short trip to the pool in the middle of the day. The weather has been perfect for a dip in the pool.

More soon -

1 comment:

Mary Helen said...

Hope you did a Space Mt. ride for me!!