Thursday, March 26, 2009

Animal - no Spider Kingdom

I'm not sure where Tripp's obsession with spiders or Spider Man has come from - but he pitched a fit about going to Animal Kingdom today. He was determined to go to Spider Kingdom. Go Figure - he's 3.

We saw Nemo - Awesome....wonderful... great. A 11 on a scale of 10. A must see. Think we liked it? It was the Nemo story with HUGE puppets. Even though you saw the people the didn't have an affect on the story. It was a musical, too - which i LOVE!

Rhea got her fill of roller coasters again - did Everest 4 times. They also have a ride called dinosaur - which I hated. Might be bc I hate dinosaurs.

We came back to the room to swim mid day then went back to Spider Kingdom to have a special safari ride after hours. It was great. We saw lion, cheetahs, giraffes, hippos, and gazelles to name a few. Sorry to disappoint anyone - only 350+ pictures today. Most were safari pics.

I told Nutney I'll narrow our pictures to our top 100 or so when we're done.

Tomorrow is Epcot. (the golf ball) I hope Soaring is all it's been built up to be~

later

2 comments:

John and Court said...

Soarin' will def put a smile on your face...and Nemo is great :) I think we rode Everest the same # of times..go rhea!!!

Kelly said...

Don't forget the new Toy Story ride....you can keep score. Accuracy, people, accuracy. Not scorched earth.