Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I just pray that Texas can stay as normal as possible - there's nothing like the touch of Rhea.
Rheagan will return NEXT Tuesday and will pick up my cousins from California along the way for some more fun. Who says summer is almost over. I guess we've saved the best for last!
Monday, July 27, 2009
I'd say this picture is worth a college scholarship? Please oh please!
Friday, July 24, 2009
As a celebration, we are spending the weekend at the river. Rhea will have a friend spend the night tonight and another family will join the fun tomorrow. Can you say - TUBE!!!!
(pictures will follow... I took a picture about every step of the tourney!)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
He really can be precious.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
A few more updates from our family -
- about 40 scrimmage games in 3 weeks for the freshman, JV or Varsity teams.
- Lady Raider Basketball camp - 70 campers
- soccer camp and basketball camp for Rhea
- Six Flags with the bball team (Rhea had a ball!)
- Golf camp each Tuesday morning
- lots of swimming at the pool
- getting the River house "livable"
- Jackson here for a few days as he goes on his 3rd grade journey
- doctor visits for Rhea and Tripp
- lost tooth for Rhea
June went fast and furious. I hope July doesn't fly by.
p.s. Rheagan is contact wearer. She got fitted on Wednesday and is going fabulous with them. My blue eyed gal is back!
p.s.s. Rhea had strep throat as of Sunday. Tripp has an ear infection as of Thursday. My kids have NEVER been on antibiotics at the same time.