Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IPod 101

Ok - Rheagan bought a beautiful blue Ipod with her name, sports #, and favorite teams on the back. After procrastinating 3 days to figure it out, we jumped into ITunes land on Sunday. Oh how easy it really is!



Somewhere between Sara Evans and Jonas Brothers, Rheagan has found her bubble world. That's where the kids go when they are in the room with you but not there. Tripp is not ready to be ignored by bubble-girl but Rheagan is loving it.



I do believe that there might be another IPod around the Hall house when Christmas rolls around. Santa - did you hear that? I'm not sure of the color... or what to say. Would that be for Tripp or the Mom?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like there needs to be 2 iPods on Santa's list for the Halls!

Anonymous said...

I joined the land of ipods in the spring. Still don't have any music on it but I do have the radio component and 40 days to read the new testament (the church is doing that right now.) I can't figure out iTunes. I must be too old. Elizabeth loves hers -- she loves nick jonas.:)