Tuesday, September 30, 2008



*New pictures added**








Rheagan had her "friend" party today at River City Pottery. If anyone needs a fun place to have a party of any kind - baby shower, bridesmaid shower, birthday party and such.... the River City Pottery is the place. We took 7 friends, food, and presents to paint the day away. Rheagan chose a plate with a star and painted it black, yellow and white. After some time, I talked her into adding a few other colors to the plate. All in all - the time was great and everyone will come away with a piece of pottery (I'll pick them up next week after being fired). I want to make a trip back so that I can enjoy a painting adventure. Anyone want to come?







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Helen said...

Count me in! Glad she had a good time with her friends.

Caribbean Cindy said...

Count me in, too. :-) I would love this and would want to paint everything in sight! What a fantastic party idea.