Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lady ____________ Win.... barely

I'm not sure if it's me or just what the deal is.... but..... every team I am supporting is BARELY winning. I think it's me.


The Lady Vols game was exciting last night. They pulled off the win - at UTC. I was excited that I saw 30+ people I knew. The older I get - the better I was. Good to relive the "old" days with a few. Amazing that it takes so many people now to get the Lady Vols from place to place. When I was there - only 2 managers.... now.... 12.



Tonight the Lady Raiders took the floor again against Sequatchie County in another barn burner. Tonight was another victory. Way to go Lady Raiders~ I did ask our AD if I can get my gray hair coloring job paid for by the school..... it's a school related expense!

No comments: