Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Priceless

Playing a round of golf on Sunday with 3 experienced golfers..... intimidating.
Only eating a late lunch and dinner because it would interfere with golf....... weakening.
Dressing for 2 Spring days on a golf course in shorts but needed winter gear..... chilling.

Walking through the gates at Augusta National Golf Course to watch a practice round of golf with a camera..... PRICELESS!

My dad, Mack and I were asked to join a true friend at the practice round at the Masters on Monday. What an experience. I'm not sure what the best part of our day was though. We saw golfers in their prime playing a VERY hard game but made it look like a child could do it. We saw the course looking gorgeous. (Be prepared for unbelievable beauty by Sunday.) We had awesome cheap food. We bought way too much in the pro shop - but who knows when you'll be back, right? My time at the Masters was absolutely incredible. Pictures will come in a day or so. I only took 300+ pictures. Let me find my favorite 5 or 6 to show you. Trust me, though, pictures don't do it justice.

TR - thanks for the opportunity. Hopefully we can give you the chance of a lifetime someday, too.

No comments: